E-commerce Website Design, Management, Optimization & Products Marketing
E-commerce, also known as electronic commerce, is the buying and selling of goods (or services) electronically over the internet – plays a significant role in the marketplace, both locally and internationally. With many more people making purchases online rather than at a traditional retail store, it’s become a rapidly emerging revenue stream for you to strongly consider for your business as you continually plan for growth objectives.
What’s an E-commerce website and how important is it to your business?
An e-commerce website, by definition, is a website that allows you or online customers to buy and sell a wide range of tangible goods, digital products or services – all online. These are online portals that facilitate online transactions of goods and services through means of the transfer of information and funds over the Internet.
A functional e-commerce website serves as one of the core components to the success of your retail business. With e-commerce, you can easily introduce your products to a large number of customers at once over the internet.
They say if you are not online, you don’t exist! And this is why we are big advocates for businesses to engage in ecommerce as a key or extra distribution or revenue channel for your business. Our WordPress CMS e-commerce website design in Kenya offers the best-in-standard features and custom functionality while remaining agile and completely customizable. We develop mobile-friendly, with optimized static & product pages, have great navigations, multiple payment & delivery/ shipping options, include taxes and rates and even allow you to create a marketplace complete with vendors & merchants.
What kind of business model(s) can you integrate with an e-commerce website?
In general, e-commerce websites are categorized differently, based on the function they fulfill or business model they translate:
- Business-to-Business (B2B): Electronic transactions of goods and services between companies. Example: A business sells Electronic products to other businesses.
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C): Electronic transactions of goods and services between companies and consumers. Example: You buy a new pair of shoes from an online store.
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C): Electronic transactions of goods and services between consumers, mostly through a third party. Example: You sell your new or second-hand vehicle on Jiji or Cheki to another consumer.
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B): Electronic transactions of goods and services where individuals offer products or services to companies. Example: A Brand ambassador or social media influencer offers exposure to their online audience in exchange for a fee.
But how do you market it? How do you grow your traffic? And, most importantly, how do you get sales?
As we deploy e-commerce solutions for clients, we always make sure to understand the client’s objectives, propose a custom business model or functionality, prepare sample(s), develop working platforms, monitor the data & analytics and help the business owner to make informed decisions using the data.
How can our e-commerce solutions help your business?
The digital world is an exciting place to be, with business owners starting their very own digital brands and competing in the digital marketplaces. Our e-Commerce website design services in Kenya enable you to:
- Start selling online with your very own platform. We develop WordPress CMS online & e-commerce stores as platforms to host your products, services and unique selling proposition. Whether you are about to sell few or thousands of simple or variable products, we’re the right team to make that happen for you.
- Running & Managing an e-commerce store is a lot of work. From marketing and communication to fulfillment and shipping, not to mention all the follow-up and everything else in between. Our E-commerce management services enable you accomplish marketing, optimization, updates and reports – all under one roof.
- Support, Optimization & Training – Further, we assist the business owner/ e-commerce store manager in support areas such as troubleshooting, continual product SEO, monthly reports and many more custom areas and functionalityfunctionality.
Core features we include in our e-commerce platform design projects
With every custom e-commerce design project we undertake, we always ensure to integrate functionality that will meet the client’s objectives along the buyer’s journey – simply meaning, we take into consideration key functionality for all website vistors such as:
- Easily update-able online store for your products & solutions. We offer monthly inventory management for online store owners.
- Create sign-ups and user-accounts for your online store visitors.
- Leverage data & analytics with an e-commerce store Connected to Google Analytics , Faccebook Pixel and other tracking codes enabling you to make informed business decisions.
- Multiple payment gateway integration such as VISA, PayPal, MasterCard and mobile money via vendors ssuch as PayPal and KOPO KOPO. These include – MPESA (‘Paybill’ & ‘Lipa Na MPESA’), Airtel Money, Telkom & MasterPass
- Stay helpful and human to your clients with Live chat messaging & automation (Chat & WhatsApp) for you and your team
- Measure online traffic & conversion-rate of your e-commerce store and different products. Learn what’s a hit or miss in your e-commerce store.
- Continual Search Engine Optimization – Attract more customers with buyer intent by continually optimizing store products & services such as Title, tags, categories, schema or even offering discounted store prices for better online sales.
- Custom pricing – The e-commerce store contains prices with multiple currency options
- Availability of Product reviews and ratings
- Well- optimized inventory (store items) to help you get noticed by users on search engines such as Google & Bing.
- V.A.T & Shipping costs addition if needed.
- Bulk Uploads & edits for multiple products available in sheets in CSV or XML databases.
- Variable Products – A variable product is one that has multiple attributes all-in- one such as color, length, size or even texture. We assist in creating, optimizing and updating the inventory for the same.
- Point of Sale Systems
- Social Login – Enable your shoppers to login with their prefered social media platforms.
- CRM management – Integrate a customer relationship management platform or modules to enable you automate your processes such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Care and Commerce. We are proficient in integrating Salesforce, HubSpot, Bitrix 24, Zoho and others custom to the client.
Send us your e-commerce store design request by contacting us directly on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (+254) 0737 055 737