To many, owning or managing your own personal website is the backbone of truly succeeding online.
A good website should be your 24/7 salesperson and online brand ambassador – a web portal that outlines your business’ unique selling proposition and converts online users into paying customers.It is also an important gateway that provides a first impression to your prospective clients and potential brand followers. What do the statistics say? Given the latter, having a good website in modern times is of paramount importance with 83% of global Internet users researching products online before making a purchase according to Hubspot’s marketing statistics (Interconnected World: Shopping and Personal Finance, 2012). More so, a significant 91% increase in the number of smartphone users over the last 2 years has led to a demand by search engines such as Google to favor mobile-responsive websites over those that are not.
Learn more about>> our Website design Services in Kenya
Learn more about>> Our Website design functionality prices and packages
The most common concern from many Kenyan entrepreneurs, businesses and brand managers and owners ask is almost always the same – ‘My business is very small and our product really can’t be sold online. Do I really need a website? Read more on: Importance of Search Engine Optimization For Online Businesses in Kenya
The simple answer is Yes.
At KWETU Marketing Agency we offer affordable and effective website design packages for businesses, brands, e-commerce stores, creative agencies and individuals looking to design a brand new website or have a re-brand of the same. Below are the seven Tips to Observe When Hiring A Website Designer in Kenya
- Responsive Design– A well designed website should be adaptable on all screens – Desktop, Mobile and Tablet Versions. This way you capture all audiences using various devices to access your website. Moreover, more internet surfers are using mobile devices and search engines such as Google rank responsive sites higher in search engine results.
- Delivering Quality Web Traffic– A properly designed website is an important tool in delivering quality and targeted visitors to your online brand. By implementing industry recommended website infrastructure and optimizing pages, your online visitors are able to locate what they are searching for right from the search engine results page (SERP).
- ‘Content is King’– Website and blog pages with well written web copy have better online authority and rank higher in search engines due to the originality of the content therewith. A unique selling proposition about what your business/ brand is all about has to be original and well documented for easier navigation and reading.
- Online Marketing Success – With a well-designed website, results from online advertising campaigns are more effective. When promoting a website or blog via social media marketing or Google advertising the landing page quality determines highly the ranking of these ads to online viewers.
- Data- Driven Approach – Fetching data from a website is the new industry standard in determining whether your online approach is on the right track. Every page can be analysed on how well it is engaging with your website visitors. A report of traffic data to the website can be used to determine what needs to improve or out rightly removed/ changed.
- Website Security – Security of your company files, data and online transactions is of paramount importance and so is securing them from online hacks and attacks to retrieve the same. Ensuring that a website is properly secure gives you & your brand followers peace of mind.
- Updating & Maintenance – Well-designed websites, blogs and e-commerce stores are easily updated when in need to include new information, products, solutions or other functionality via WordPress plugins.
We are great at developing functional websites that are aimed at delivering on your objectives and goals. Whether you have a small business, start-up or an industry-leading brand, we are the right agency to help you position your online brand properly with custom WordPress websites design.
Websites come in many forms and variations each custom designed around a specific business model. Your website should be a revenue generating platform complete with data tracking and machine learning to help you make informed business decisions.
Maybe you already have that website you desire for your business – how about optimizing for better results on search engine results pages on Google? Learn all about our search engine optimization services in Kenya