Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization or SEO is the process of improving a website’s position or ‘ranking’ within non-paid search engine results pages (SERPs) on Google or Bing – in order to drive more quality online traffic to the site. SEO is an art and an ever-changing beast. To us it's a process and not a destination.
SEO is an art and an ever-changing beast. To us, it’s a process and not a destination. We offer search engine optimization services in Kenya for WordPress CMS websites, campaign landing pages, blog posts, service pages, request a quote or demo pages and forms, e-commerce store products and many more custom platforms.
Types of white-hat SEO techniques we employ in our optimization projects:
- On-page SEO – On-page SEO, also sometimes referred to as on-site SEO, is the process of optimizing the content on your website. This can include your body copy, keywords, headers, meta titles, meta descriptions, images, and more
- Technical SEO
- Local SEO – Local SEO is a variation of SEO that focuses on a specific area, rather than a national focus. It’s all about increasing your online presence in your community and promoting your products or services to local customers.
- Product SEO – Product SEO is the process of making your e-commerce store products more visible in the search engine results pages (SERPs). Product SEO usually involves optimizing your headlines, product descriptions, meta data, internal link structure, and navigational structure (contextual marketing) for better search and user experience.
Features in our SEO services and projects:
- Competitor research and analysis
- Page redesign
- Contextual marketing
- Website page-load speed
- Adaptability on all screens and displays.
- Keywords research
- Page interlinking
- Meta data optimization
- Schema optimization
- Image compression
- Analytics Integration
- Custom enquiry forms
- Page caches
- Code minification
- Website security
- Website content and copyrighting
- Chat systems
- Google and Bing webmaster tools
- Best industry practices
Learn more about SEO from our blog
In E-commerce, an SEO-friendly product describes the core features and benefits along with the practical use of a product or service. An optimized product page not only helps drive traffic to your store but also helps convert online browsers into quality sales leads and converted buyers.
Online reviews play a significant role in shaping your business in the digital marketplace. They can help you develop your brand, attract new leads, drive more revenue, and acquire valuable feedback to enable you, the business owner make informed decisions on strategies to grow and improve your business.
Local SEO (Local Search Engine Optimization), is an incredibly effective way to market your local business online, as it helps businesses promote their products and services to local customers at the exact time they’re looking for them online.
Why should you consider optimizing your business website?
Still not sure if you should perform SEO for your web platform? think again! Here are some features that we always deploy for our clients when performing SEO projects for WordPress websites and online platforms.
The higher your website ranks in search results pages, the better your chances of getting more eyeballs for your business, services or products and even converting those leads into paying customers all through your website.
- Better Conversion for your advertising budget – Whether on Social Media or Google advertising, your budget to promote your business online will significantly reduce, helping you acquire more leads for less!
- Qualified Leads, Interested & Buying Customers – Our SEO services will increase the number of potential clients visiting your website, blog or online store with the intention of inquiring for a services/ solution or buying.
- Online Authority – A well optimized website sets you apart form your industry competition in better showcasing your story, unique selling proposition, reviews and even testimonials-all which are critical in increasing your chances for a sale.
- Increased & Better Online Visibility – With a properly optimized website, blog or e-commerce store, people searching online will have a higher chance of seeing your brand products, about you and end up visiting the online brand to see more.
- Improved User Experience – Our SEO also focuses on creating a streamlined and engaging interface with your clients that reduces ‘bounce rates’ (number of people leaving your website in relation to the time they spend on each page). We aim to keep your visitors for longer on the website with better navigation, color and fonts streamlining, faster page-load times and graphic outlays such as picture and video galleries.
- More High Ranking Results in Different Categories/ niches – A well optimized website will rank better in industry services you offer, various topics of discussion, news items and even product categories in online shops.