Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya (Remote)
Duration: 6 months (Renewable)
Remuneration Structure: Hybrid (Monthly stipend + commissions) / Commission-based only.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
KWETU Marketing Agency is seeking a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing client relationships, setting digital marketing strategies, and executing campaigns that deliver results. This is a remote position, but you may be required to attend in-person meetings with clients occasionally.
As part of our team, you will have access to qualified leads and accounts to manage, as well as the opportunity to earn commission-based remuneration on the sale of digital packages and custom solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-growing work environment that prioritizes personal development and positive transformation.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage client relationships to ensure satisfaction with services and results.
- Identify client needs by conducting research, online and in-person meetings, and outlining their digital goals, pain points, and objectives.
- Nurture qualified leads and onboard clients by following agency processes.
- Set digital marketing strategies for target customers by taking their specific needs into consideration.
- Oversee clients’ online presence and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of various digital campaigns and strategies.
- Optimize various digital platforms and web pages to improve organic traffic (not required).
- Review and implement ways to improve ROI for clients and revenue for the agency.
- Monitor KPIs for various clients.
- Prepare, maintain, and present reports on day-to-day activities to clients.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the digital marketing field.
- Address clients’ digital marketing requirements and queries.
- Ability to monetize platforms and agency services independently.
- Due to multiple projects running simultaneously, the candidate will have to work on strict deadlines and multitask continuously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- +7 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development/Sales Officer, Digital Account Executive, Manager, Team, or Project Manager.
- Ability to manage and train teams and interns.
- Must be a data-driven personality with a relentless pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Complete knowledge of SEO, SEM, and Google AdWords (required but not a must).
- Familiarity with agency suppliers and contacts.
- Understanding of various digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Business & project management skills preferred.
- Ability to work unsupervised to meet targets and collaboratively to meet agency targets.
- Ability to manage strict deadlines and stressful situations and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Highly motivated and creative individual.
- Having an eye for detail.
- Certifications or accreditation on relevant marketing activities are a plus.
- Previous industry experience a plus.
We offer a hybrid remuneration structure, including a monthly stipend after 90 working days and a commission-based scheme. You will be directly reporting to the agency’s Managing Consultant/ Managing Director. If you are passionate about digital marketing, able to commit to a minimum of 6 months for the contracted period, and meet the requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to [email protected]