KWETU Marketing Agency’s Internship Programme provides a wide range of opportunities for high calibre graduate/postgraduate students and recently graduated candidates who are looking for a “hands-on” learning experience in fields related to the KWETU Marketing Agency’s mandate and activities.
The aim of our internship programme is to give our interns exposure to our agency’s daily work over a three to six month period.
- To apply for an internship at KWETU Marketing Agency, you must be enrolled in the last year of a diploma or graduate degree.
- You must possess a working knowledge of at least one of the agency’s services, solutions or packages and be able to adapt to an active work environment.
- There is no age limit for applicants.
Points to note
- It’s important you enter your internship with the right mindset.
- If you don’t know what to expect from your internship role, you’ll be better prepared and know what you need to do to succeed.
- Also, carrying out your intern responsibilities successfully will assist you in building up a potent skillset that will shine in your next role.
- Work Remotely – Perform internship tasks remotely within a chain of communication with different departments and agency personnel.
- Portfolio showcase – Showcase your work and profile on our digital assets such as social media (LinkedIn) and website team page.
- Affiliate commissions – Get paid a commission every time your recommend the agency successful projects in our core agency services & packages such as social media marketing, website design, Google ads and search engine optimization.
- Work Resources – By joining our internship programme, you get necessary guidance (onboarding procedures, strategy), work resources (work e-mail address on our domain) and
- Join Our Upwork Agency – As a selected intern or consultant within our partner network, you have the opportunity to join our agency profile on freelancer website Upwork, utilize our portfolio and resources to work on various projects and win jobs internationally.
- Possible job placements – As your internship period comes to an end, successful candidates will have the opportunity to be placed in various job capacities as our clients’ needs arise in their organizations. Advise on application procedures and best practices available.